Secure your Network today with Cybowall!
Cybowall is a non-intrusive, agentless solution that provides complete and continuous monitoring of your network across all protocols and extending to all endpoints. Cybowall protects your network in real time; detecting and reacting to threats as they arise. Cybowall combines multiple cybersecurity tools and capabilities in one solution – securing networks of all sizes and providing unified defense against a continuously evolving threat landscape
Asset Mapping – Dynamic asset map of all endpoints, including port profiles and activities.
WMI – Leverage WMI and continuous endpoint scanning for full network visibility.
SIEM – Log management, event management, event correlation and reporting to help identify policy violations and enable response procedures
Vulnerability Assessment – Monitor business assets and identify vulnerable systems inside the network, including risk level, for patch deployment prioritization.
Default/Weak Passwords – Pinpoint and change default and weak passwords to reduce risks.
Malware Hunter – Identify malicious files and where they reside in the network.
Intrusion Detection – Breach detection capabilities without network interference.
Network Traps – Insight into lateral movement between endpoints and detects threats by serving as a trip wire for active attacks.
Network Forensics – Discover and analyze the source of security attacks and incidents.
- Stop Endpoint Tampering and Malware: Leverage network and endpoint detection of Advanced Persistent Threats
- Map Network Assets: Increase visibility with a map of all endpoints connected to your network to gain insight into your environment
- Identify Vulnerabilities: Stay informed of vulnerabilities for patch deployment prioritization
- Detect Lateral Movement: Trap attackers that have already breached perimeter defenses
- Detect Active Breaches: Discover network breaches quickly to reduce damaging effects
- Meet Compliance Requirements: Adhere to compliance standards; GDPR, ISO, PCI-DSS, HIPAA etc.
Advanced Threat Protection with Mail Secure!
CYBONET’s Email Sandboxing Module protects against zero hour, targeted attacks and ransomware variants including Locky and CryptoLocker. Through an integration with Check Point’s SandBlast Technology, once enabled, the Sandboxing Module automatically scans email attachments in real-time; suspicious attachments are detonated in a sandbox environment – protecting end users from the type of ransomware that can absolutely decimate a small business.
- Solution Modules: Easily deploy a range of Solution Modules including Anti-Spam and Anti-Virus, Sandboxing, Encryption, Archiving and Big Data Transfer
- Sandboxing Solution Module: Intercepts attachments in real-time for additional threat analysis in a behavioral sandbox
- Strong Perimeter Security Blocks up to 90% of all malicious content prior to secondary inspections
- Clustering Enables centralized management of email traffic, quarantine logs and reporting
- Policy Rules Per User Per Domain Customize all policies according to an organization’s specific priorities
- Daily Traffic Reports Allows individual users to manage their own white and black lists
- Available as SW Compatible With Virtual Platforms Easy to deploy on VMware, Hyper-V and Citrix Xenserver
Anti-Spam and Anti-Virus
PineApp Mail Secure provides complete protection from all known viruses, new age virus outbreaks (Zero-Hour detection), worms and Trojan-horses by using a multi-layered anti-virus system combined with traditional anti-virus engines (Kaspersky and/or Avira). All anti-virus layers are updated frequently by external dynamic databases allowing for spam blocking rates of over 99%
- Daily Traffic Reports for End UsersDaily issued traffic report emails allow customers to manage their own personal black and white lists and release any mail that has been blocked as spam
- LDAP SupportPineApp Mail Secure supports synchronization with various directory service clients (Exchange, AD, Lotus Notes, etc).
- Encryption ModulePolicy based delivery of encrypted PDF messaging for secure delivery of email messages.
- Email BrandingAmplify marketing and promote consistency by using emails to highlight promotions and social media updates.
- Data Leakage ProtectionPineApp Mail Secure supplies comprehensive deep content analysis of more than 300 file types to block data leakage and attempted theft.
- Advanced Array ManagementEnables centralized management of mail-traffic and quarantine logs.
- Integrated Load BalancingInternal load balancing enables the scaling of traffic between two or more systems.